Dear Store Space Family,
Nothing is more important to us than the health, well-being and safety of our customers, employees and families. For the last few weeks, we have been closely monitoring and preparing to ensure the proper response to the public health matter of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We have been following the recent global and national news, as well as the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials. To help ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we are taking proactive steps to provide our customers with access to their belongings in the most sanitary and low-risk environment possible.
We have proactively augmented our already high standards for cleanliness and sanitation by adopting a host of precautionary measures across all locations, including but not limited to:
- Highly regimented, hourly cleaning schedules in all high-touch and high-traffic areas
- Increasing the frequency of disinfectant protocols for common surfaces at the properties (elevators, front desks, public restrooms, entrance doors, kiosks, etc.)
- Directing any employees that feel ill to stay home.
In addition, we will continue to reinforce and train our employees regarding appropriate actions for disease prevention, such as:
- Frequent, vigorous hand-washing and other good hygiene practices
- Minimizing unnecessary physical contact and proximity with others in the delivery of sales and customer service interactions
- Adopting and adhering to new cleanliness standards and protocols.
Store Space will continue to take proactive steps to help ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. If you are in need of additional storage during this crisis, we have implemented an online rental portal where you can lease your unit without having to come into the store. We have also set up an online portal for our customers to make payments on their account, so no additional in-person interaction is required to keep your account in good standing.
If you have any questions about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov.
Thank you for your continued support!
CEO, Store Space
Find Storage Near You
Search for available storage using your address, city & state, or zip code